Call this a check-in on my New Year’s Resolutions (that I didn’t even make formally).
1. Sell my house in Dallas.
2. Move to Franke Tobey Jones in Tacoma, WA.
3. Lead a Bible study with Presbyterian Women on Facebook.
4. Lose 20 more pounds (really lose about 100, but let’s have reasonable goals.)
5. Write in this blog every day.
6. Pay off most of my credit card debt.
7. Visit my son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren in south Louisiana.
9. Go to a conference at MoRanch.
10. Be more regular in the spiritual disciplines of prayer, and Bible study.