I promised you I would keep you updated on my progress on the diet, and let you know what I’ve learned along the way. Yesterday, I met with the dietician for an hour and a half, and she basically told me NOTHING I’ve been doing to try to lose weight was right. Well, maybe not nothing, but many things.
- Quit drinking Diet Pepsi. It’s poison (other folks have said so, but I didn’t really believe them.)
- Drink at least 64 oz of water every day (and spend so much time in the bathroom you don’t have to try not to eat anything.)
- Don’t use artificial sweeteners, except Stevia (made from plants, not chemicals), and then only 1 packet a day.
- Eat protein in the morning, and fruit at night.
- Only one grain per day (that’s one slice of toast).
- Be sure to eat lots of vegetables.
- Eat some sort of beans every day (includes hummus – so that’s good).
- A few nuts every day are required.
- A little bit of oil is required.
- Only two fruit servings per day.
- Eat something every 2-3 hours.
Keep up with the Tai Chi and the Recumbent Cross Trainer.
So far I’m not too hungry (although I did dream of what I would have for breakfast, last night).
I’ve only been doing this for one and a half days, so the 2 lbs I’ve lost is mostly water.
That’s all for now, I’ve got to go eat a protein bar and drink a glass of water!