1. Two week post-op appointment ended up with a clean bill of health and a release for my personal trainer to go back to working with me (no core work for another four weeks – heh, heh).
2. Somebody had a birthday and there was chocolate cheese cake going to waste, so I got a piece.
3. It was supposed to rain today (and we need it), but it turned out sunny and pretty cool (mid-50s). I really can’t complain about cool days and sunshine, though.
4. Nice walk around campus with my personal trainer.
5. Senior University has a program tonight that I’m excited to attend – “From Jackson State to Ferguson – Racial Violence”
How about you? What made you happy today?