1. Absolutely perfect weather today. Blue, blue skies, light breeze and 70 degrees.
2. Went out to the car and it wouldn’t start. Apparently, the battery in the fob was dead. I know you’re wondering why that would make me happy. BECAUSE it happened in the garage, where I could just walk into the house and get Big Al’s fob. First order of business was to drive to the dealership, and get both batteries replaced – and they did it for free!
3. Trip to the Farmer’s Market this morning. I got cucumbers, onions, asparagus, and flowers.
4. Stopped at Red Wagon Burgers for lunch and brought them home to eat with Big Al.
5. Nice walk around the Franke Tobey Jones campus this afternoon.
How about you? What made you happy today?