1. The preacher today at Bethany was Lane Brubecker, she is The organizing pastor at Hagar’s Community Church in the Washington Correctional Center for Women. She told us the story of how they chose the name, and how they appreciate having a God who sees them. Powerful.
2. Father’s Day lunch with Big Al at Moctezuma’s.
3. It turned out to be a beautiful day after the “marine layer” finally burned off.
4. I started a new book this morning, “The Invention of Wings” by Sue Monk Kidd. I’m really impressed.
5. I took a long walk around the exterior of the campus. They’ve started putting in the landscaping.