1. In honor of the solstice the birds outside my window greeted the dawn at 4:02 am.
2. One of my friends here at FTJ had a ladies’ luncheon today (also in honor of the solstice). She fixed ham salad on croissants, spinach and berry salad, deviled eggs, and chocolate cake for dessert. Very tasty and fun to have lunch with all the ladies from the duplexes.
3. We finished lunch in time to go to Owen Beach for a nice walk and some time in the sunshine. There were two seals patrolling the shoreline, fishing. It was super low tide, so I’m afraid they weren’t catching much for their dinner.
4. Ice Cream social this afternoon on the front porch of Lillian Pratt building here at FTJ.
5. I’m finally able to tell y’all that #2 son and his family are leaving Alabama, and moving to Washington State. All those of you who have been praying with and for me – Thanks! I’m hoping to have them up here by the middle of July! Thankfulness, and joy reign supreme!
How about you? What made you happy today?