1. Nice weather again today with cool breezes and scattered clouds.
2. I was up (a little) early this morning to go to a dental appointment for teeth cleaning. I’m so pleased that Big Al and I get to support the life style of the dentists in Tacoma (not).
3. Nice walk at Owen Beach with the Wellness Center folks. I know I probably should walk more than sit and look at the water, but I love the scenery, and watching the ripples, and searching the surface for seals, sea lions, and otters.
4. Ice Cream on the front porch of Lillian Pratt. I had butter pecan with chocolate sauce. (Don’t ask me how many scoops.)
5. I discovered that the apps on my phone haven’t been updating (although I told it to automagically update when needed), so I spent time this morning updating it. I apparently had changed my password for the Apple Store sometime in the past and hadn’t written down my new password, so I had to spend time doing that update for it and for the iPad. I’ll probably have to do the same thing on the Apple TV box this evening. I suppose it’s a good thing and is keeping my data safe, but who knows.
How about you? What made you happy toda