1. I was caught by one of the dreaded “lock up your computer” viruses this morning. I give thanks every day that Big Al and I birthed two excellent IT specialists who can solve most/all computer problems remotely. We fixed it in a 30-minute phone call.
Note: if you stumble on to one, DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER on the screen to fix it. Call a knowledgeable computer specialist and, if necessary, pay them to walk you through the fix.
2. Three loads of washing washed, dried, folded and hung up before 1:30 pm. WINNING!
3. Did a guided meditation today with my personal trainer. We walked to the overlook on the hill behind FTJ and sat and congratulated ourselves on being able to get to a peaceful, peace-inspiring viewpoint, complete with a bench to sit on.
4. I’m happy that Rachel Maddow keeps me up to date on the moves by the Orange Monster’s effort to shut down the USDA, and other practical uses for stopping or ameliorating Climate Change. I know this is supposed to be happiness, but at least I know about it now, so I can call and email to complain before it’s too late.
5. Gazebo Group = happy hour for my tribe.
How about you? What made you happy today?