1. As I said yesterday, I really worked hard with my personal trainer. I felt it this morning. I thought I had kept up, at least with walking, pretty well while I was “recovering”, but my quads hollered at me all day. No pain, no gain.
2. I met with my trainer again today, but we really took it easy. We mostly worked on 360 coaching, including talking about balance.
3. Yesterday I decided I would sign up for a 3-night trip to Port Townsend that will include a Whale Watching Cruise, a visit to Friday Harbor in the San Juan Islands, and a tour of the historic places in Port Townsend. I’ve invited my granddaughter to go with me and I think she’ll enjoy herself. It’s not until the middle of August, but I’m looking forward to it already.
This is a picture of Port Townsend from last year.
4. I finished another pair of socks that I’ve had on the needles for quite a while. I also started a new skein of yarn. Very pastel, but it’s going to be interesting.
5. I have a busy day tomorrow, and it will be fun, since today was pretty low key.
How about you? What made you happy today?