1. Laundry done, washed, dried, and hung up.
2. Good session with my personal trainer. Hard, but doable circuit.
3. Fresh green bean, simmered with bacon and served with red onion and pepper sauce for lunch. Added to pork chops, and fresh from the farmer’s market red-skinned potatoes, and cinnamon applesauce.
4. The kids (son, daughter-in-law, granddaughters, and granddogs) set off tomorrow on their trek to Washington. All prayers for traveling mercies are gratefully accepted.
5. Happy hour with my tribe at the Gazebo Group.
How about you? What made you happy today?