1. I ran across this article on Medium today. I’ve mentally filed it under “I wish I had said that”, not the beginning, but the list of pursuits.
2. Good sermon today by a guest preacher. She’s an introvert and said she prefers praying in silence. I’m with her.
3. My son brought the kids (21 and 17) over here to stay for a while since their household goods haven’t arrived yet. Rather than paying for two motel rooms until their stuff comes, the kids are staying with Big Al and me until the parental units get organized.
Since I only have one extra bed, a friend from church offered their spare room for one of he kids.
4. Before they got here, Big Al and I had dinner at Moctezumas. I had a Mexican chopped salad, and Al had Habanero Mango Chicken. Yummy.
5. Great weather today. Temperatures in the mid-80s and blue, blue skies.
How about you? What made you happy today?