1. There’s a new art exhibit in the Franke Tobey Jones art gallery, and I contributed my little book of poetry and collage for display. It’s not like anything they’ve ever had before so I hope they like it.
2. Trip to the farmer’s market. Fresh corn on the cob, fresh beefsteak tomatoes, fresh green beans, cut flowers for the table, and, of course, lemon bars for Big Al and scones for me.
3. Recently, Big Al has been worrying that he won’t be able to keep up with all the bills and subscriptions if something happens to me (or if I follow my genetics and develop Alzheimer’s). Anyway, I created a spreadsheet that has all the automatic payments that I have set up on Bill Pay, both on my credit card and through the bank. I hope that keeps him happy for a while.
4. While taking a walk over to Lillian Pratt, I came across “the twins” getting a drink out of the puddles left by the sprinkler system.
(I’m happy because they weren’t in my yard eating my flowers.)
5. It’s been cooler today, high of 73 or so, with scattered clouds. Comfortable, even for taking a brisk walk.
How about you? What made you happy today?