1. The sermon this morning was about finding God in silence. We even spent a little time meditating.
2. Today was the annual church picnic after the service. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and lots of potluck goodies. As usual, I have no, zero, none control when it comes to buffets and potlucks.
3. If you see my posts on Facebook, you may have noticed the picture of Big Al and me, posted by Franke Tobey Jones. They took the write-up from this article on their blog.
4. It’s another beautiful day in the Pacific Northwest. Perfect day for the picnic. 73 deg. with a light breeze and full sunshine.
5. Had lovely afternoon reading, and taking a little nap. Really great Sabbath.
How about you? What made you happy today?