1. All the clothes washed, dried, folded, and hung up.
2. Started reading “The Secret Life of Bees” by Sue Monk Kidd. It’s just as good so far as “The Invention of Wings”. How have I not known about this author all this time? I suppose I was aware of her, but I hadn’t read anything before.
3. Good, hard workout with my personal trainer. We talked about personal training today and she realizes that most of the things she pushes me to do, I could do on my own. But I will admit I need the accountability she gives me.
4. The new Health Care building is looking great (particularly since the landscaping has gone in, and all the construction equipment has been moved out.) It looks like it’s part of campus now.
5. Gazebo Group this evening.
How about you? What made you happy today?