1. Bible Study this morning was Nehemiah 8:1-12. I’m eternally grateful that I don’t have to read the lesson on Sunday – it is chucky-jammed full of old Hebrew names.
2. I took Big Al to an eye appointment about 1:00. Apparently, one of the techs and one of the Ophthalmologists were out today, so he didn’t get finished until 3:00. He will have to return next week to have surgery on a stye that hasn’t healed with antibiotic ointment. I’m not happy that he has this problem, but I am happy that he is getting it taken care of. Once more I give thanks for our great medical insurance, and Medicare.
3. He dropped me off at FTJ to have my little snack of a mocha and a scone, while he went back to the pharmacy to get some more of the ointment.
4. The quarterly Art Show here at FTJ kicked off today with a reception of wine, and cheese. I was displaying my poetry book.
5. The second round of Democratic Debates are starting now, so I’ll run in and see who has what to say for themselves.
How about you? What made you happy today?