1. Big Al took the car to the dealer to get the oil changed and have it checked for any possible problems. (I hope to be using it more for longer distances since the Watters minor are only 4 hours away.)
2. Ham, fresh green beans, and corn on the cob for lunch today. I LOVE summer dinners. That menu brings back memories of summers at my grandmother’s house in Texarkana.
3. Super proud that my local state representative, Laurie Jenkins, was elected as Speaker of the Washington State House of Representatives. She is the first female speaker in Washington.
4. “They” said it was going to be cloudy today, but so far it’s been blue skies, and a light breeze. “They” also predicted it would be 80 deg. but it’s 74 deg. at 4:00 pm. I’ll take it.
5. The second day of the second round of Democratic Debates are starting shortly, so I’ll run in and see who has what to say for themselves.
How about you? What made you happy today?