1. Absolutely spectacular weather today – high of 73 deg with blue, blue skies and a light breeze. (I know you think I’m just copying that – but it’s not me, it’s the weather.)
2. Farmer’s market this morning. I found a reasonable parking place even though there was an outdoor art show adjacent to the market today. I got corn on the cob, flowers, lemon bars and scones.
3. Went from the farmer’s market to Trader Joes and then to Safeway, and I think I picked up everything we’ll need for the week. I even got a PowerBall quick pick lottery ticket for Big Al.
4. Speaking of Big Al, he took a short walk about noon today, and I hope to poke him into another one before sunset. I try not to nag him, but now I have doctor’s orders to back me up.
5. Pretty low key day – I was able to spend a couple of hours this afternoon knitting and watching West Wing. I was really busy the last two weeks and it was nice to have a down day.
How about you? What made you happy today?