1. We seem to be in a “cool morning, very warm afternoons” cycle right now. That’s fine with me.
2. Big Al’s Blizzard Surprise yesterday didn’t do too much damage to my diet. Whew!
3. We had a program about healthy snacks from a certified dietitian today. She said mostly what I already knew – eat real food and avoid the salt and added sugar. Basically that’s how I lost the first 75 lbs. It’s really easy to fall into a habit of too much peanut butter (not bad by itself, but too much of anything can’t be good.)
4. Took a long walk down to the park and across the new bridge over the road to the Vashon Island Ferry and on to Ruston Way. I love the way they put benches all the way along for those of us who need a breather occasionally and things for kids to do. Like this super slide (I didn’t try it out.)
5. Looking forward to going to the women’s soccer game this evening. The Seattle Reign is playing the Portland Thorns. The Seattle team is playing in Tacoma while improvements are being made to their home stadium.
How about you? What made you happy today?