1. The soccer game last night was pretty good. The Reign won 1-0 and I got a ballpark bratwurst for supper.
2. We had a meeting of residents and the administration this morning and got updates on the new buildings, etc. Nothing earthshaking, but informative.
3. Nice workout with my personal trainer today. I’m almost back to where I was before the two months I had off for hernia surgery.
4. I went to the mailbox and there was a great birthday present from a friend of mine who lives in Corvallis, OR. She said she felt like a traitor when she was buying it, but she knew I would like it. It’s wonderful. My old Ducks hat is getting a little worn after 10+ years.
5. Big Al has had a stye for almost a month, and we’ve been through two rounds of antibiotic ointment, and still it’s not cleared up. This afternoon he had a second follow-up appointment and now he’s being referred to a plastic surgeon. Once again, I thank God of good health care insurance.
How about you? What made you happy today?