1. Bright day in Kennewick when we got up. Breakfast, gas up the car, pick up the granddaughter and on the road by 9:00 am.
2. Very little traffic on I-82 as we headed to Yakima. Then to US 12 and back across White Pass. We could see Mt Saint Helens and Mt Rainier the whole way.
3. Lunch in Packwood at the Pizza Place.
4. Rolled in about 3:30. We made good time and not too much traffic on I-5 as we headed north.
5. Home in time to go to Gazebo Group this evening.
How about you? What made you happy today?