1. Clearing skies, and warmer temperatures this morning.
2. Third day in a row for breakfast at the Spruce Goose – a really good café at the Jefferson County International Airport, Port Townsend, WA. Scrambled eggs, ham, and to-die-for cinnamon roll.
3. We made a stop at the Port Townsend Farmer’s Market, and I got heirloom tomatoes, green beans, flowers, scones and lemon bars. (I’m afraid the lemon bars got a little squashed on the way home, but what could I do?)
4. We stopped in downtown Port Townsend for a final potty break before we hit the road. I also had a couple of scoops of ice cream to tide me over until dinner time.
5. Back to Tacoma shortly after noon. Erika picked up Kate about 3:00 to go to Seattle to do back-to-school shopping before returning to Kennewick tomorrow night. I spent the rest of the afternoon doing the financial books for the trip (not too bad). Then I booked hotels and the ferry for when Betty is here next month.
How about you? What made you happy today?