1. Bright, sunny day today. Blue, blue skies, and temperatures in the low 70’s.
2. Once more my friend, Hugh Hollowell Jr, provided me with a “pick-me-up”.
3. Good workout with my personal trainer. 10,000 steps by the middle of the afternoon.
4. Read and (mostly) digested the chapter for Great Decisions tomorrow. The title is Cyber conflict and geopolitics. Thankfully I watched “60 Minutes” last night and they had a segment on cyber ransom attacks. So I guess I know a little. I also know that both my sons are obsessive about backups and virus protection, and they have nagged me into being generally the same.
5. Gazebo Group tonight. Great to have happy hour with my tribe!
How about you? What made you happy today?