1. A little misty this morning, and still cool and cloudy. Late afternoon temps in the low to mid 70s.
2. Successful trip to the Proctor Farmer’s Market. I got corn, tomatoes, flowers, and scones and lemon bars. I also got rained on, just enough to spot the windshield on the car.
3. For lunch we had tunafish salad sandwiches, sliced tomatoes, and corn on the cob. The corn was really good today.
4. As I was taking a walk around the campus on the way to the Wellness Center, I came upon mama deer and a fawn. They are so tame that they just continue grazing when you walk up to them.
I promise she was as close to me as it looks! WOW!
5. Oregon began its football season today against Auburn. (#GoDucks) They played at Jerry World, which has always been a jinx for Oregon. And the jinx got them again in the last 9 sec. (I’m happy that the Ducks played well, but I’m not happy with the result. *Sigh*)
How about you? What made you happy today?