1. Rain and thunder overnight, so I worried (off and on) about the Wellness Walk this morning. I was afraid since it was Friday the 13th we would be rained out, but the rain stopped and the sun came out right on time with a couple of hours to spare.
2. The Wellness Walk was very successful. We had plenty of folks who were able and willing to push wheelchairs for the folks in Health Care.
3. I was presented with a Certificate of Achievement “for practicing a holistic approach to my health & wellness goals, pushing through fitness barriers and setting new milestones to achieve.” It came with flowers and a Gift Card to Whole Foods.
We also got lots of swag from various vendors who want to sell us home health aides, and talking books, and moving services.
4. Ice Cream on the front porch today was butter pecan – one of my favorites.
5. The duplex social capped off the day with another opportunity to visit with my tribe.
How about you? What made you happy today?