1. Rainy and cool all day today, although it’s begun to brighten up in the last little bit. We have alternating sun and showers forecast for the next week with temps in the mid-60s. My kind of weather.
2. Checking the forecast for Port Townsend, Friday Harbor, and Victoria, it looks like Betty and I should have decent weather for our trip. At least the Whale Watching part is forecast to be 60 degrees and cloudy/partly sunny. NO RAIN, so far.
3. In church this morning we learned more about the Song of Songs. It’s a love poem in the form of a dialogue between a woman and a man. What I like best about it, the woman has most of the lines, and she’s not afraid to ask for what she wants. If the book is a metaphor for God’s love for us, maybe we should ask God for whatever we want.
4. Lunch today was Kyoto Japanese Restaurant. I had chicken teriyaki and tempura combination. Big Al had tempura dinner.
5. The football gods continued to smile on my teams. The Ducks won last night (game was over at 11:00 pm local time), and the Cowboys won today, beating the Redskins (in our division).
How about you? What made you happy today?