1. This morning we had showers, and periods of blue sky and sun. It was pretty cool (mid 50s). I went out the door to go to the mailbox and just as I started another shower came along. I didn’t get too wet, but it seemed like it was just waiting for me to leave the house. Then this afternoon the sun came out for good, and it’s now 63 deg.
2. Thanks to my junior Senator, Maria Cantwell. Those of us with the Air Force in our background appreciate this.
3. My personal trainer has been sick the last two days, so I was pleased to have her back at work, even though she did torture me for 45 minutes. To be filed under “It feels so good when she stops.” Endorphins!
4. I think/hope that I’ve nailed down a location for the Gazebo Group to meet now that the weather is getting too cool and rainy for us to meet outside. Fingers crossed!
5. The tree outside my window is alive with chickadees and nuthatches and little brownish grey birds that I presume are sparrows of some kind (they’re never still long enough for me to get a good look at them). Their twittering, and flittering make me really happy.
How about you? What made you happy today?