1. Woke up to the coldest temperatures yet this fall – 51 deg. – and foggy. It cleared off by noon and got up to 70 later, but it was still off and on clouds.
2. People sometimes ask me how I find five things to be happy about every day. I found this on a friend’s Facebook page. I don’t use it all the time, but it’s helpful. Maybe it would be helpful for you, too, to find simple things to make you happy today.
3. Nice walk around campus this morning after the fog burned off.
4. Olympia Presbytery meeting in Olympia this afternoon. Amazingly little pushback on the financials. I think they’ve finally realized that nobody is trying to put something over on them.
5. Supper at Presbytery was baked potatoes with chili gravy, cheese sauce, and all the dribs and drabs you might want to add – bacon, broccoli, chopped green onions, etc. Brownies for dessert.
How about you? What made you happy today?