1. I am eternally grateful that Big Al and I had the foresight birth two IT whizzes. Al’s computer had lost connection with the server, and Bill was able to remotely fix it and (maybe) return it to decent backups.
2. Cloudy and cool this morning, but it was okay to walk around the campus before lunch. It was supposed to clear off about 4:00 pm, but it was beautiful blue skies by 3:00.
3. Made Chicken Tetrazzini for dinner today with the chicken that I poached earlier in the week. We haven’t had it in forever, and it was very tasty, even if I do say so as shouldn’t.
4. This was the last Owen Beach walk of the season (at least for me). There’s another one next week, but I won’t be here to do it. I’ll probably be on the BlackBall Ferry headed home from Victoria.
5. Mint chocolate chip ice cream for ice cream on the porch today. It was nice sitting in the sun and eating an ice cream cone, even if the temperature was only 64 deg.
How about you? What made you happy today?