1. Woke up to cloudy skies, but not too cool. It never managed to clear off today, but it was very pleasant.
2. Got my clothes washed, dried, organized and packed to leave tomorrow on our Canadian adventure.
3. I picked up our rental car from Enterprise at noon. We got a 2020 Chevy Equinox, with about 2000 miles on it. It even smells new.
4. Betty’s plane landed 30 minutes early, and she got an Uber from SEA-TAC. she got here about 3:00, and we went to linner (lunner) at the Ram. Betty and I each had grilled pork belly and cheese sandwiches with tomato basil soup to dip them in. Yum, yum.
5. My Ducks beat Stanford for the first time in four years. #GoDucks!!!
How about you? What made you happy today?