1. Woke up to cloudy skies, and misty rain. It continued to rain off and on all day, clearing off about 6:00 pm.
2. After a Starbucks run, Betty and I headed to church. Sarah talked about reading the second chapter of the Song of Songs as a dream sequence. The dream would be a return to the Garden of Eden before Adam and Eve ate the apple.
3. Big Al, Betty and I went to Pomodoro’s for dinner. Very tasty, but very filling.
4. Betty and I headed up to Port Hadlock after a trip to Whole Foods to buy apples and chocolate ;-). We’re staying in the Old Alcohol Plant Hotel. https://www.oldalcoholplant.com/ It’s very interesting and there are ties to Anselmo Adams family.
5. We rode up to Port Townsend to be sure we knew where we were going tomorrow to get on the Puget Sound Express to go Whale Watching tomorrow.
How about you? What made you happy today?