1. Cool and rainy this morning. I settled up accounts with Betty, and we went first to Starbucks for coffee and a scone, and then made a run downtown to return the rental car.
2. We got back to the house with about 15 minutes to spare before Betty’s Uber came to take her to SEA-TAC to catch her plane home. I’m really going to miss her.
3. I got all the dirty clothes washed, dried, and folded and hung up. I’ll have a small bit to do on Monday, and then I’ll be back on track with washing.
4. Big Al and I had breakfast for lunch – scrambled eggs, ham, hash-brown potatoes, and grapefruit. Quick, easy, filling and nutritious.
5. Spent the afternoon working out at the Wellness Center, and then watched football for a while. The Ducks have a bye week, so I wasn’t particularly invested in any of the games.
How about you? What made you happy today?