1. It was really cold (40 deg) this morning when I got up. I think fall is here. But it’s supposed to be sunny all day with a high of 55 deg.
2. I finished off my Intentions Review for September before lunch along with washing, drying, folding, and hanging all the laundry that has accumulated since Saturday. Back on a regular schedule for housework.
3. I got back to personal training today. Sarah was nice to me and didn’t push me too hard because I had been away for almost a week and a half. When you’re old, it’s amazing how much ground you lose in that short a period of time. Big Al also worked with her today, and did well.
4. We have Gazebo Group this evening. It will be nice to visit with all the folks and find out what happened while I was gone.
5. I’m going to Bible study this evening to continue our study of Song of Songs. I’m loving it.
How about you? What made you happy today?