1. Bright sun this morning when I got up and temperature of 49 deg. There was a shower about 2:30 and now it’s only 55 deg. That will probably be the high for today.
2. Took a nice walk around campus this morning, in the bright sun. It was pretty windy, but the sunshine made it comfortable to walk without a sweatshirt and turtleneck – no jacket.
3. Lunch today was pork tenderloin with “apple/brussels sprouts hash”. It sounds odd, but it was very tasty.
4. I went over to the Wellness Center after lunch, and rode the NuStep for about an hour.
5. When I was ready to leave, the barista was cleaning up the leftovers at the Bistro. I scored two apple fritters, and six slices of banana nut bread!
How about you? What made you happy today?