1. I woke up this morning with the tree outside my window clawing at the screen to let it come inside. Apparently it saw the weather report that said “Blustery, with scattered rain, and wind.”
2. Some of you have asked what my #2 son, Bill, is doing. He’s developing the dashboards to display some of the data that’s talked about here for Lamb Weston, a consortium of potato growers, wholesalers and processors who specialize in frozen potatoes. (Click through to the 60 Minutes segment. The information about technology’s involvement is very interesting.)
3. Wash day! Everything is washed, dried, folded and hung up!
4. I had a good workout with my personal trainer today. I think my balance is improving, and I know my walking speed is. We worked on lunges, and standing with feet together. Also worked on core with sit-to-stands and seated planks.
5. Leaving in a few minutes for happy hour with the Gazebo Group. Also, tonight is the last night for our Bible study on the Song of Songs. It has been very interesting.
How about you? What made you happy today?