1. Beautiful weather today. Bright sunshine and in the upper 50s. They are threatening rain the rest of the week, so I’m enjoying what I have today.
2. It’s Monday, and I can report that the weekly washing is all done – washed, dried, folded and hung up.
3. Good workout with my personal trainer today. I’m definitely getting stronger, and have better balance.
4. I spent a little bit of time working on my Creative Writing project. I’m finding that I do better to just work on it for about an hour at a time, instead of trying to carve out a whole day to devote to it.
5. Gazebo Group this afternoon for Happy Hour. A couple of weeks ago we were talking about “Pumpkin Beer” and no one had ever had any. Anyway the host this afternoon is going to be providing tastes of it. I personally can’t imagine anything worse, so nobody is going to have to fight me for their share.
How about you? What made you happy today?