1. The rain continued off and on all day, as promised. High of 53 deg., low of 48 deg.
2. My son’s brother-in-law died this morning of lymphoma. He has suffered for almost 5 years. I am happy that he is no longer in pain and is at peace.
3. I’m planning on making a pot of chili tomorrow for us to eat during the Oregon v Washington football game.
4. I’m just a few steps short of my goal of 12,000 steps for today. I should be able to get those, just messing around in the kitchen for supper.
5. I have cornbread muffins in the oven right now to go with tomorrow’s chili. They smell divine!
How about you? What made you happy today?