1. Rain off and on all morning, with temps between 48 deg. and 52 deg. I love the rain, truly.
2. This is absolutely fascinating. There’s so much our southern resident Orcas can teach us. I feel positively matriarchic.
3. The sermon this morning was Mark 5:25-43 – the story of the bleeding woman, and the story of the little girl who died. Jesus cured both of them, and the preacher pointed out that they were both “untouchables”. Jesus demonstrated how we, too, should be crossing boundaries, like caring for the homeless, supporting immigrants, and befriending the LGBTQ communities around us.
4. We had Japanese food for lunch – Big Al had chicken yakisoba, and I had a Bento box. Very tasty.
5. The Cowboys are playing the Eagles this evening. They both have 3-3 records and share the top spot in their division – so I guess this is a showdown.
How about you? What made you happy today?