1. Rain and blustery wind starting about noon, and then all afternoon with temps between 50 deg. and 57 deg. It warmed up a little today.
2. When we got home from dinner yesterday we found a puddle by the dishwasher on the kitchen floor. Maintenance came and said we needed a new gasket around the door. It has been ordered and they’ll come and replace it as soon as it gets in. So glad somebody (not me and not Al) fixes things for us.
3. We had a rerun of Saturday’s dinner for lunch today. Chili and cornbread! Perfect on a damp, blustery day.
4. My trainer and I walked all over the building because we couldn’t get outside to do cardio. Up and down ramps, and up and down stairs. Pretty good workout. The best part was stopping to look out the 3rd floor windows to see the changing leaves on the trees.
5. Happy Hour with my tribe at 5:00 pm and then I’m off to church for Bible study. I want to “get it over with” so I can go to hear a political candidate tomorrow morning.
How about you? What made you happy today?