1. Foggy and cloudy this morning when I got up. There was a slight chill in the air, but the sun came mid-morning and was out most of the day.
2. Amazon delivered the grocery items that I wasn’t able to get at the commissary before noon today.
3. I made tuna fish salad for my sandwich before I went over to the Wellness Center to get my steps in before my personal training appointment.
4. I did a review with my trainer to remind myself and her about why I was working out, and what I hoped to accomplish. My main reasons for doing the work are
- to stay healthy and alive as long as I’m mentally capable,
- to be able to travel comfortably,
- to wear clothes that fit and are attractive,
- to be available to my family.
We are planning to add the treadmill and/or walking outside to my routine, and also to up my sessions to three per week in November. I hope that will give me the boost I need to leave my plateau behind and start losing weight again.
5. Big Al and I went to our Creative Writing class this afternoon. I’m gradually making headway on my memoir, I think. It’s a process.
How about you? What made you happy today?