1. Really cloudy and blustery this morning. From inside my house I thought it was cold, but when I went to the grocery store the car thermometer said it was 57 deg. The clouds hung around all day until about 3:30 pm when the sky made an effort.
But it didn’t get much farther than this, and we now have thick black clouds to the north and 49 deg. even though the computer thinks it ought to be 54.
2. We had ham, sweet potatoes, and brussels sprouts for lunch today. Comfort food for me.
3. I play “Question of the Day” (Trivia) with Alexa every morning, and I’m pleased to report that I am 11th out of 173 players in Washington State.
4. I started reading The Water Dancer by Ta-Nehisi Coates. I’ve heard many good things about it.
5. I’m over my goal of 12,000 steps for today already (and it’s only a little after 4:00 pm). I’m impressed with myself.
How about you? What made you happy today?