1. According to Alexa, it was 36 deg. when I got up this morning, even though I have it on good authority there was frost/ice on the grass. A few more clouds today, and it warmed up nicely to 50 deg.
2. The staff at the Wellness Center went all out for Halloween. Here they are as the Village People. Y – M – C – A , anyone?
I’m glad they help celebrate things like Halloween, because we don’t have any little trick-or-treaters here.
3. I got my hair cut this afternoon. My father would say “Which one,” and I would reply “All of them.”
4. 20-day Wellness Challenge – Today my challenge was to call someone I love. I tried to call Harriet this morning, but I got her voicemail. I left her a message, but I haven’t heard back. I did call Betty this afternoon and we had a nice visit while she was on her way home from doing grandma taxi duty.
5. The maintenance guy finally came this afternoon to replace the gasket on the dishwasher. The gasket has been replaced, but it’s still leaking, and nobody understands why. We may be getting a new dishwasher, or maybe not. I should find out tomorrow.
How about you? What made you happy today?