1. According to Alexa, it was 41 deg. when I got up this morning. It got into the lower 50s again today. The sun was out all day, too, with a blue, blue sky.
2. I LOVE looking at Facebook the day after Halloween to see all the kids (and adults) so happy in their costumes.
3. We still don’t have a dishwasher that works without puddling. They just called to let us know they were going have someone else to try again to fix it. If that doesn’t work, we’ll get a new one. Big Al and I decided, if nothing else, we would use it as a dish rack instead of trying to dry the dishes after every meal. They can drip quietly in the machine until we need them, or until we put them away.
4. 20-day Wellness Challenge – Today my challenge is to de-clutter my room or desk. I’ve made a big dent in the stuff on my desk. Now it’s actually two piles and I know exactly what is in each pile. I don’t have any drawers in my desk, or it would be clean. I also cleared off the top of my dresser. I found all the back-up for our 2018 taxes that had never been taken to the garage, so that’s done, too. I’m seriously considering cruising around in the Container Store Catalog to find some file boxes to put al the little stuff in.
5. I hurt my Achilles tendon yesterday, probably walking farther than I was used to, so my trainer and I did a lot of range of motion, and seated work. It’s better now after stretching and resting it.
How about you? What made you happy today?