1. According to the computer, it was 44 deg. when I got up this morning, and dropped back to 42 by sunrise. It got up to 53 deg. with clear skies and sun all day.
2. I drove down the Joint Base Lewis-McCord this morning to get the Del Monte unsweetened Red Grapefruit sections that they didn’t have when we were there last Wednesday. Mission successful.
3. Big Al and I then went to the cleaner’s and picked up my comforter. Then we went to a new burger place in the neighborhood, Habit Burger Grill. Followed by a trip to Safeway to get eggs. I think I have all the necessary things for breakfast for the foreseeable future.
The VERY best thing about their burgers and onion rings is that we’ll NEVER have to go back. We have tried them and have no desire to repeat the process..
4. 20-day Wellness Challenge – The challenge says “Take a social media sabbatical.” By the time I read it, I had already looked at Facebook on the computer. I think instead of a full sabbatical, I’m going to take Facebook off of my phone and iPad for the weekend. Sorry, you’re going to have to get your Oregon Ducks updates on Twitter, or from the ESPN or PAC-12 apps. I have also closed the tab on my computer where Facebook lives. I may or may not put it back on Monday. So far, so good. (As you can see I opened it long enough to post this link. I didn’t read anything or interact with anyone while I was there. This is another reminder to “Follow” on WordPress, so you get an email when I post. If you made a comment on the post, I may or may not see it when I open Facebook again.)
5. The Ducks are playing USC at 5:00 PDT. I’m hoping that this will be the last fingernail chewer this season. BUT the Beavers are beating up on Arizona and scoring more than they’ve scored in many a game. And we play them for Oregon’s Bragging Rights the last game of the fall.
How about you? What made you happy today?