The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 50 deg. first thing this morning with the most glorious red and orange and magenta and pink sunrise off to the east. Then, it was basically cloudy and dreary until after 2:00 when the sun came out and it warmed up to about 52 deg.
2. Big Al and I made the foray to Enterprise so we could show them out driver’s licenses for when we get a car in Pasco at Thanksgiving. Our son is actually renting it, because we’ll be arriving on the train some time after 10:00 pm, and the office isn’t open then. We just need to be added as additional drivers. Unfortunately, we’ll still have to go by the office in Kennewick – just in case we have our licenses suspended between now and then. *sigh*
3. While we were out, we also delivered all the clothes we had cleaned out of our closets to Goodwill, and then we took my regular comforter and two of Al’s sweaters to the cleaners.
4. 20-day Wellness Challenge – Today, I made time for a wholesome breakfast. I do this regularly, of course. My standard breakfast is (1) a Trader Joe’s Chicken sausage, (2) one egg, fried, in one teaspoon of butter, (3) half a cup of Del Monte grapefruit sections, no sugar added, (4) one piece of Killer Dave’s Power Seed Bread, toasted, and (5) one tablespoon of Polaner Orange Marmalade with added Fiber.
5. Since we were out at lunch time, we stopped in to Mandolin Sushi for lunch. Al had General Cho’s Chicken (which he said was good, but VERY spicy), and I had a sushi combo with a spicy tuna roll and assorted sushi.
How about you? What made you happy today?