The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 47 deg. first thing this morning, with rain. In fact, I turned over in bed about 4:30 and heard the rain on the skylight in the bathroom. It was dark and gloomy with scattered showers until about 3:00 pm when the sun came out for a bit. I think it got up to 56 or so this afternoon in the sunshine.
2. I fixed chicken tetrazzini for lunch, using up the rest of the packages of chicken I got for lunch on Monday. It was really good, and I “healthied” it up with no salt added chicken broth and whole wheat spaghetti. Chicken Tet is one of my comfort foods.
3. My personal trainer is starting to push me again after taking it easy when my ankle was sore. I did get all my 12,000 steps in by 3:30 pm though.
4. 20-day Wellness Challenge – This is the next to the last day of the challenge. I’m supposed to practice being present, not overthink. Well, okay then…
5. We had happy hour at Bristol View apartments (the new apartment building that just opened on campus.) It was nice to meet the new people who have moved in over there.
How about you? What made you happy today?