The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 48 deg. when I got up. Then it was cloudy and cool until lunchtime when it started raining, and it’s been raining ever since. It’s 50 deg. right now.
2. I went with Senior University to the Hotel Murano this morning. They have a wonderful collection of glass by many different artists. My favorite, I think, was this piece by Susan Taylor Glasgow.
3. We had a rerun of the chicken tetrazzini for lunch since I was out most of the morning, and you know I love that!
4. The laundry is just about done (just waiting for the last load to dry). Everything else has been washed, dried, folded and hung up.
5. It’s Happy Hour tonight with my tribe at Gazebo Group. This is (hopefully) the last time in one of our houses. We’ll be using a room in the old Health Care center from now on. We’ve completely outgrown our living rooms.
How about you? What made you happy today?