Sorry, I accidentally hit publish before I was finished with this post earlier. Ignore the earlier one if you’ll like.
The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 46 deg., much warmer, when I got up this morning. It actually got up to 50 deg. this afternoon. “They” threatened cloudy and showers, but it was really pretty nice.
2. Well, the Ducks lost last night. For whatever reason, they just couldn’t get it together. They have a really bad record playing in Arizona, especially Tucson. I don’t know whether it’s the time zone, or what, but they didn’t look like themselves. Anyway, I’m happy that the angst associated with the potential of a playoff berth is gone, and I can just appreciate that they are PAC-12 North Champions. Now all I have to worry about is the PAC-12 Championship against either Utah or (horrors) USC.
3. Interesting church service this morning. We took a tour through the liturgical year, with scripture, short meditations and hymns from each season.
4. The Cowboys game against the Patriots wasn’t opposite the Seahawks, so I got to watch it. It was a cold, cold rain (I think I saw sleet.) I guess this just wasn’t my week to watch football. The Cowboys lost, but I was happy to be able to see the game.
5. Lunch today was Royal Thai Bistro. I had Singapore Noodles. Really tasty.
How about you? What made you happy today?