The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 40 deg. at dawn today in Richland. Apparently we are under a strong wind advisory.
2. big Al and I had a good breakfast at the hotel. Nothing special, except that I never get muffins or waffles for breakfast unless we are at a motel/hotel. I’m a sucker for sweets, but I did use sugar-free syrup on my waffle. I’ve got to deliberately get some fiber, I know.
3. Bill picked us up right after breakfast and we went to Enterprise to “show them our driver’s licenses.” Then we took him back to work for several meetings. We are now legal drivers of the rental car, and it’s a Ford Edge. Functionally the same as the Chevy Equinox like Betty and I had to go to Victoria.
4. Al and I took Miss Kate to lunch because when everybody is around we never get a chance to talk to here. I had tomato soup, and Al had a really good Ruben sandwich. Kate had a lemongrass salad and she said it was really good.
5. I finished making my raw cranberry salad and had a chance to sit a minute before time to help with supper.
I’ll unmold it onto a plate tomorrow.
How about you? What made you happy today?