The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 39 deg. and cloudy this morning. It got up to 45 by mid-afternoon, and there’s rain forecast overnight, continuing through Saturday.
2. My Advent Word of the Day is LIGHT.
John 4:5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
This photo was taken down on the Sound, as the morning cleared on Christmas Day. A perfect example of the coming of the light.
3. I think the last of the Christmas presents has gotten here. I had a delivery from UPS about lunchtime, and that finished it.
4. I had a good workout with my Personal Trainer. We went over to the new health care building and walked up and down the halls over there. It certainly is a light and airy place, with lots of sitting rooms for people who want to socialize. I am impressed.
5. The annual Christmas Party for the independent residents is tonight. It should be a good dinner, and we have a quartet singing for us. We always have a good time. I’m so glad that Big Al got out of the hospital in time for him to join me.
How about you? What made you happy today?