The whole world is a series of miracles, but we’re so used to them that we call them everyday things. – Hans Christian Anderson
1. It was 38 deg. and drizzling this morning when I got up. It crawled up to 44 deg. through the day, and it didn’t rain any. But it was a gray, old day.
2. 3nd Day of Christmas – the Gift of Thankfulness
3. Safeway sent a text this morning that the renewal of Big Al’s antibiotics was ready. His abscess is still draining, so I’m glad he got the drugs.
4. I fixed cabbage, apple, and onion sauté to go with the pork chops for lunch. Very tasty.
5. I hurt my Achilles’ tendon somehow, so I did very little with my Personal Trainer. Right now I’m sitting with my feet up, waiting for the USC game to start.
How about you? What made you happy today?